2 Days Gorilla Trekking in Uganda from Kigali
2 Days gorilla trekking in Uganda from Rwanda Safari will ensure you have the most rewarding gorilla trekking experiences in Uganda in the home of the endangered mountain gorillas Bwindi Impenetrable National Park where you will get to know more about the primates by participating in gorilla trekking in Uganda for amazing safaris in the park. During your 2 days gorilla trekking in Uganda from Rwanda, before you transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park to participate in gorilla trekking, you will get to participate in the Kigali city tour where you will have amazing views of 1000 hills in the country, you will also get to visit Kigali Genocide Memorial Museum where you will get to know more about the dark period Rwandans went through during the massacre of the Tutsis by the Hutu, Kimironko market the largest market in Rwanda where you will get to buy a number of items, a number of African fabrics as you get to interact with the different with the locals for amazing experiences.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Day 1: City tour and Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest
- Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi and transfer to Kigali
Day 1: City tour and Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest
- Kigali City tour: On day one of your 2 Days Gorilla Trekking in Uganda from Kigali at a location of your choice in Kigali city or Kigali international airport, you will be met by your guide a representative of our tour company who will welcome you to Rwanda the land of 100 hills and also get to participate in a briefing session where you will get to know the different activities you are going to participate in for a memorable safari in both the countries. After a briefing session in you will embark on your 2days gorilla trekking safaris in Uganda from Rwanda where you will participate in the Kigali city tour where you will get to see a number of sites as you interact with the Rwandans. You will get to visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial Museum where you will get to visit the exhibition areas where you will get to know more about the events that led to the 1994 Rwanda genocide and the events that led to the dark time in the country. You will also visit the Kimironko market where you can buy African fabrics, organic fruits like pineapples, watermelons among others; you will also visit the presidential palace the place where the Rwanda genocide began after the crash of then-president Juvenal Habyarimana.
- Transfer to Bwindi: At the end of your Kigali city tour, you will have lunch and later on transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest national park the home to the habituated Uganda gorilla families through Katuna border. You will arrive at your hotel for dinner and overnight stay as await the next day’s activities.
- Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi and Transfer to Kigali
- Gorilla Trekking Bwindi: On day two of your 2 Days Gorilla Trekking in Uganda from Kigali after early morning breakfast at your hotel with your packed lunch, your guide for you your safari will pick you from your hotel and transfer you to volcanoes national park where you will carry out gorilla trekking in Rwanda. When you get t the park headquarters, you will participate in a briefing session where you will get to know the different rules and regulations to follow during gorilla trekking in Uganda, you will participate in gorilla trekking after the briefing session and as you get to the different habituated Uganda families, you will come across the different bird and primate species that will make your days gorilla trekking in Uganda from Rwanda memorable. When you get in contact with the gorillas, you will observe their behavior in the park, you will get to see their feeding patterns, their co-existence with one another, and their grooming patterns among other interesting features of the primates as you take pictures for rewarding experiences.
- Transfer to Kigali: at the end of your safari, your guide will transfer you back to Kigali you will be dropped off at Kigali International Airport or a location of your choice in Kigali city and the end of your 2 days gorilla trekking in Uganda from Rwanda.
- Meal plan: Breakfast and Lunch
End of the 2 Days Gorilla Trekking in Uganda from Kigali
- All activities on the itinerary
- all accommodation as per itinerary
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Pick up and Drop off at Entebbe
- Full-time English speaking driver/ guide
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Visa fees
- Air tickets
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, e.t.c beer