3 Days Kahuzi Biega national park safari
3 days Kahuzi Biega national park safari will give you the opportunity to visit Kahuzi Biega national park one of the rewarding national parks in the democratic republic of Congo. During your visit to the park, you will participate in lowland gorillas trekking which will help you understand more about the lowland gorillas which are different from the mountain gorillas which are the most common type of gorillas left in the world. You will also have a memorable stopover at the ethnographic museum, the king palace in Rwanda, and also get the chance to participate in the Kigali city tour which will offer amazing experiences as you learn more about the culture of the people of Rwanda.
Highlights of your 3 Days Kahuzi Biega safari
- Day 1: Arrival in Kigali
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Day 3: Departure
Day 1: Arrival in Kigali
- Arrival in Kigali: On day one of your 3 days Kahuzi Biega national park safari, at a location of your choice in Kigali city or Kigali international airport. Your guide for the safari, a representative of our tour company will pick you up and give you a briefing session of your 4 days safari. After the session, your guide will drive you southwards of Kigali city who will transfer you to Cyangugu boarder on the way to Bukavu in the Democratic Republic of Congo having a stopover in Butare where you will visit the national museum of Rwanda where you will get to see the evolution of Rwanda’s culture among other amazing features of the people of Rwanda, the ethnographic museum which was established by the Belgian government where you will find a collection cultural aspects like the tools that were used during farming, the royal regalia among other features, you will also see the evolutions of the Rwanda culture before and after independence. After the amazing encounter, you will have lunch and make your way to Kahuzi Biega National Park where you will check in at your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla trekking: On day 2 of your 3 days Kahuzi Biega national park safari, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel with your packed lunch, you will head for the memorable adventure to participate in gorilla trekking in Kahuzi Biega national park. It should be noted that in Kahuzi Biega national park you will get to track the lowland gorilla which are quite distinctive from the mountain gorillas that can be seen when you take part in tracking one hour with the gorillas. During gorilla trekking in Kahuzi Biega, you will get to understand more about the gorillas like their feeding patterns, how they co-exist with one among other interesting features of the gorillas. Later in the afternoon drive back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Departure
- Departure: On day three of your 3 days Kahuzi Biega national park safari, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel your guide will pick you up and transfer you back to Kigali city. On reaching Kigali city, you will participate in a Kigali city tour where you will visit Kimironko market the largest economic market in Rwanda where a number of Rwandans carry out their daily transactions you will see them carrying out their daily activities you will see a number of different people of different ethnicities selling a number of items, you will also get to purchase a number souvenirs, African fabrics, organic fruits among other items from the largest market of Rwanda, you will also visit the Kigali genocide memorial museum where you will get to understand more about the 1994 Rwanda genocide which will enable you to understand about the events that led to the death of a number of Rwandans and bringing a dark time in the country, you will have lunch and at the end of your safari you will be dropped off at a location of your choice in Kigali city or Kigali international airport and the end of your 3 days Kahuzi Biega national park safari.
End of 3 days Kahuzi Biega national park safari
- Pickup and drop off in Kigali
- An English speaking guide
- Entrance permits
- All activities included on the itinerary
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Congo and Rwanda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary