3 days Kibale national park safari
3 days Kibale national park safari will ensure you have an amazing time visiting and exploring the home to 13 Primate Species in Uganda including 1,500 Chimpanzees, monkey species like the golden monkeys, the black and white colobus monkeys, the vervet monkeys, grey-cheeked mangabeys, olive baboons, galago, the potto and many more. you will also get to see a number of rewarding attractions like other animal species like red and blue duikers, bushbucks, bush pigs, giant forest hogs, common warthogs, and African buffalo, leopards, African golden cats, etc and it is also a birding destination with over 350 bird species, for instance, the African pitta, Abyssinian ground thrush, Crowned eagle, Dusky crimson wing, Black-capped Apalis, Collared Apalis, Purple-breasted sunbird among other attractions for a memorable safari.
During your 3 days Kibale national park safari, you will have the opportunity to visit the habituated chimpanzee troops in the park which will enable you understand more about the primates like how they co-exist with one another their feeding patterns among other interesting features, you will also get to visit the communities of the locals which will also give you an insight of the culture of the people which will add on the experience during your safari.
Highlights of the 3 days Kibale national park safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Kibale national park
- Day 2: Chimpanzee trekking
- Day 3: Cultural tour and departure
Detailed Safari Itinerary
DAY 1: Transfer To Kibale National Park 0757908481
- Transfer To Kibale: On day one of your 3 days Kibale national park safari, at a location of your choice in Kampala city or Entebbe International Airport you will be picked by your tour guide for your 3 days Kibale national park safari who will give you a briefing of the rules and regulations to follow during the safari among other features in the park. After the briefing session of your safari, you will make you way to the home of the primate species Kibale national park. As you transfer to the park, you will have a stopover at the equator in Kayabwe where you will take part in the northern and southern hemisphere experiments. After the rewarding experiences, you will make your way to Kibale national park having another stopover in fort portal for lunch and after you will make your way to Kibale national park, on reaching, you will transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay as you get ready to take part in the next day’s activities.
DAY 2: Chimpanzee Trekking
- Chimpanzee Trekking: On day two of your 3 days Kibale national park safari after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked by your guide for the hotel who will transfer you to Kibale national park for you to take part in the chimpanzee trekking in Kibale national park. on reaching the park headquarters, you will participate in a briefing session of the chimpanzee trekking activity in the park, the rules and regulations to follow during the memorable activity. The rewarding activity will give you the opportunity to visit one of the habituated chimpanzee troops in the park. as you make your way to the habituated chimpanzee troops, you will get to see a number of rewarding attractions like the different bird species like the African pitta, Abyssinian ground thrush, Crowned eagle, Dusky crimson wing, Black-capped Apalis, Collared Apalis, Purple-breasted sunbird among other attractions. On reaching the habituated troops in the park, you will get the chance to know more about the chimpanzees like how they co-exist with one another, their feeding patterns among other rewarding experiences, during your safari you will take pictures of the primates a number of bird species among other attractions in the park. After the rewarding experience in the park, you will transfer back to your hotel for relaxation and lunch in the evening you will have dinner and overnight stay. Alternatively, in the evening, you can participate in nature walks as you carry out photography.
DAY THREE: Cultural tour and Departure
- Cultural tour and Departure: On day three of your 3 days Kibale national park safari after an early morning breakfast at your hotel you will be picked by your guide who will transfer you to the local community where you will visit the locals in Bigodi where you will see how the locals co-exist with the Bigodi wetland where they get a number of products and raw materials. You can also buy a number of crafs like baskets pen holders as souvenirs at the end of your trip After the trip to the local community, you will be transferred back to Kampala, through Mbarara town, you will have a stop over to have lunch at the Igongo cultural centre. After lunch, you will make your way to Kampala and on reaching Kampala city, you will take part in a Kampala city tour where you will visit places like Nakasero market one of the oldest markets in Uganda where you will buy a number of organic fruits, you can also visit shopping malls which will enable you to understand how the locals carry out their daily activities. After the safari, your guide will drop you at the location of your choice in Kampala or at the Entebbe International airport and the end of your 3 days Kibale national park safari.
End of 3 days Kibale National park safari
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- An English speaking guide
- Entrance permits
- All activities included on the itinerary
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary